sábado, 2 de junio de 2007

Lost: Another 8 months


I dont know about you who visit lankuriosidad on a regular basis, but I am a huge L O S T fan myself, and when I heard the news, that we are going to have to wait for another 8 months until the fourth season comes out I couldnt believe it...

For all these time from the moment the season ended, to the moment the next season begins, you could learn a lot of new stuff from your favorite show by visiting lostpedia.

Its basically a version of wikipedia in which everything is related to the show, but if you really are a fan, you have no idea how much time you will spend in lostpedia, it is one of my favorite sites to visit when im surfing the net, and I recommend it to all of you...

On an additional note, if you ever need to see an episode of lost, you can visit this site, to get streaming videos of all the three seasons of lost.

Hope you enjoy it

saluuuuu

No hay comentarios: