domingo, 4 de mayo de 2008

Iron Man


Just went to the movies to see Iron Man, and I can honestly say its an INCREDIBLE movie, I think that the people on IMDB rated it a bit high though, it currently holds an 8.4 record, making it #159 on the all time movie list, Im not sure if I would include the movie in that list, but I sure give it that grade, if not more, its a funny, entertaining, comedic action film, with a lot of satire in Tony Starks personality, Ive never been a fan of Iron Man, but I sure am now.
Did a little research after the movie to see which other superhero movies the marvel guys are producing and here are some that I found out, lets see which ones are good, and which ones are just plain garbage like Catwoman.

The list:

Captain America (2009)

Wolverine (2009)


Ant Man (2010)
The Avengers (TBA)



Thor (TBA)


Nick Fury (TBA)



Luke Cage (TBA)



Deathlok (TBA)



Supposedly Marvels strategy is to market two movies each year, this year being Iron Man and the Incredible Hulk, next year, Captain America and Wolverine, and so on... seems like they have their hands full for a while, I personally dont understand how now one has greenlighted a Gambit movie.


saluuuuu

2 comentarios:

Doc dijo...

I gotta see Aquaman... starring Vincent Chase and James Cameron as director... that would be AWESOME

THE TANK dijo...

freak... hahahah

saluuuuu