miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2009

SNAPSHOT: Mexican Army Hotmail

I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw this picture on the paper today, It is really good to see the progress the Mexican Army is having in the fight with the Drug Lords in Mexico, however I think its pathetic to see they cannot even buy a domain, let alone, make an easier email to report problems.

It seems the Mexican Army doesnt have enough resources to maintain its search for drug dealers and smugglers, that they had to open a Hotmail account... THATS RIGHT! a hotmail account!!! check it out for yourself... its unbelievable, I mean its good that they are giving us every mean they can to denounce a wrongful act, but through a hotmail account??? You gotta be kidding me... and what? denuncia_sedena@hotmail wasnt available??? they had to put a #7 at the end.... AMAZING

Here it is:




saluuuuu

2 comentarios:

Jaxx dijo...

jajajajaja

Lo del 7 es la cereza del pastel

Saluuu

Anónimo dijo...

lo del siete es por ser la séptima zona militar.
7 zona militar