lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009

Tortas La Purisima

I had heard about this Tortas for some time now at work, but I had never had the opportunity to go and try one until last week, when I went with a couple of Colleagues and boy was I satisfied. Supposedly this Tortas have been around for like 30 or 40 years and it is said that they sell aroun 1500 Tortas DAILY!!!

The ingredients are simple yet brilliant, two pork ham slices, two cheese slices, two pork ham and cheese slices, a huge ass bread, and a whole avocado... thats right, one avocado per Torta its amazing how much avocado they do per serving... some other notes, they dont use plates, you have both your hands for that, a delicious yet really spicy salsa verde, and of course its in the street so there are pigeons on the floor who eat whatever falls of your Torta... Quite decent prices also for such a big meal 40 pesos per torta...

Tortas la Purisima as been LANKURIOSIDAD approved. Talk to me for more info... here are some pictures for you:












saluuuuu

2 comentarios:

Jaxx dijo...

Hay ca#ron, ya se me antojaron. Donde están ubicadas???

Jaxx dijo...

Hay ca#ron, ya se me antojaron. Donde están ubicadas???