martes, 13 de noviembre de 2007

Defeated by the Cock


It is my regret to inform lankuriosidad readers that this past weekend in Fantasy Football my rival was my fellow blogger Rukini who is the mastermind behind Cockfight and sadly the results were miserable, his team beat mine 113 to 81, so we can make the assumption that luck definitely beats talent... hahaha just kidding, he won this one fair and square... My team whose name from the beginning was Divide and Conquer, has been crushed by everyone in the league and I have won just 3 miserable games... so mainly they conquered my ass up... Even though I have Steve Smith, Reggie Bush, and Mr Touchdowns Ladainian Tomlinson... I got whupped...

congratulations on the triumph mr rukini and hope to have a rematch soon...

click on the picture or HERE to visit rukinis blog...

saluuuuu

1 comentario:

Rukini dijo...

You fought a good fight Lanky...