lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2007

Mac Meltdown


My mac had a meltdown, just like the picture and the title show... I dont know exactly what happened, but when I bought it one of the strongest selling points was that there were no viruses for mac or OSX systems, well now after 2 years, finally something got to my hard drive...

Yesterday I found out that my mac wasnt working that well, the pictures and the music files disappeared and the dock changed completely, so Ill be taking the lap over to the repair shop, so they can tell me WTF happened... Its something really weird actually, my whole desktop Interface changed and the files that I had on the desktop including all the folders and subfolders where gone...

so, maybe its a good excuse for me to buy a new mac with Intel processor and leopard operating system, but please if you are one of those many mac lovers out there, tell me some tips in the funny thoughts section, cause if you are a mac lover, you can imagine how I feel...

I'd appreciate your thoughts...

p.s. The lap is still working, just not as well as before, so expect a decrease in posts, but Ill be sure to catch up...



saluuuuu