viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2008

Doll Politics

Being from Mexico, sometimes we don't get to understand how people in our neighbor country (US) can mock their politicians the way they do (on TV, on SNL, on Advertising, and now through toys), they recently made a strong push for the now famous "Sarah Palin Doll" coming in 3 different presentations... Sarah Palin action figure, Sarah Palin school girl, and Sarah Palin super hero.

Well, I started looking this up and stumbled into a whole collection of politician dolls, I couldn't believe it when I saw it, some of these are actually pretty funny, specially the Hillary Clinton 'nutcracker' doll and the George W. Bush pull my finger doll..

I leave you a collection of some of this pictures for you to enjoy:

"Sarah Palin Action Figures"

"John McCain Plush Doll"

"Barack Obama Plush Doll"

"George W. Bush Pull my finger doll"


"Obama PEZ"

"Barack and McCain Playmobil Figurines"

"George W. Bush War Hero"


"Condi Rice Action Figure"

"Hillary Clinton 'NutCracker' "
saluuuuu

1 comentario:

In The Oven dijo...

Hi,

Here is yet another model of George.
This time, in the form a full voodoo kit.

www.voodoobush.com


cheers,