lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2008

The Aeron


I know, I know, this chair is old news for many of my readers, but some people don't know it and I thought I should make a post about this office chair the other day that I borrowed one in the workplace.

The Aeron Chair is considered by many to be the best office chair in the market today, it was designed in 1994 by Don Chadwick and Bill Stumpf and it sells under the Herman Miller (www.hermanmiller.com) brand. Why is this chair worthy of an LK post, well some might say because of the price, some might say its the most useful chair, or the most comfortable, I personally think it does fall under the category of being the BEST one in the market. Obviously to describe the best, you have to detail a lot of info, I mean it might not hold bigger persons, so it would not be the best for them, or maybe some people with back problems might not considered it the best, but all in all, the Aeron is pretty famous around the business world, and if you want to buy someone an Aeron chair, please give me one for Christmas.

Check out the prices, and you decide if you want to buy me one. The usual range of prices for this type of chairs goes from 650 dlls to 1,400 dlls, depending on the version you want to buy...


saluuuuu

1 comentario:

Annabelle dijo...

Oh for sure its the best of the best. It can get expensive, but when I wanted one for my home office I purchased it at preownedaerons.com, a nifty little website that sells them at a fantastic price. I'd highly suggest this place, I've been telling all my coleagues about it.