viernes, 12 de diciembre de 2008

K-B TOYS


I remember when I was a little boy, yes thats right, contrary to some beliefs I WAS little a long time ago... I remember every time my parents took me to a shopping mall, the first thing I wanted to do was to go to KB Toys to see what I was gonna buy that day... if it was the newest GI.JOE soldier or the new LEGO pirate ship, every time I was inside a KB Toy store I was a happy kid.

Well, why do I write about this wonderful store? because I recently learned that due to the whole economic crisis hitting the world, KB Toys has declared bankruptcy and will be closing down ALL OF ITS STORES... The 86 year old store has been closing down stores for a while now, since it had already declared a chapter of bankruptcy a while ago, but sadly now it is informing that all of its operation is shutting down, in part due to the economy and also in part due to the competition from Toys R Us, Target and Wal Mart which are taking almost all of the market.

Without a doubt this are really bad news, and so I tell you, if you have a KB Toys near you, dont hesitate of doing some christmas shopping, there will be incredible offers in the store due to its sudden loss...

RIP KB Toys. Sniff. Sniff...


saluuuuu

No hay comentarios: