lunes, 15 de octubre de 2007

The Most and the Least

When I was younger I remember I really liked the Cowboys, mainly because my dad liked them, then somewhere when I was growing up I changed teams and decided to root for the jaguars... so we can honestly say I went from the most liked to the least liked, here is the explanation:

Recently there was a national survey to find out what americans like and dislike regarding the NFL, it is quite a privilege to say that the team with the least number of fans in the country is the jacksonville jaguars... as it was expected the team with the most number of fans are the dallas cowboys...

Now ive only been to a couple of games myself but it is an honor for me to say that one of the two games ive seen was the Cowboys vs the Jaguars, in which they beat us 22-16...

maybe now that the jags are 4-1 this number will go up... and I havent been following the survey but they told me that this is like the third straight year that the jaguars host the bottom...

You can click on the pic or the link to go to the survey page...


LEARN TO LOVE THE JAGUAR


saluuuuu

No hay comentarios: