miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2007

A sunny new sensation

One of the best new series on TV its called its always sunny in philadelphia, the show airs on FX networks Thursdays @ 10pm...

The show is about four friends in their late 20s with clear sociopathic tendencies who run an Irish bar, "Paddy's Pub," in Philadelphia. The series deals with a variety of controversial topics, including abortion, gun control, racism, sexism, religion, transsexuality, slavery, sexual harassment in education, and gay rights. Danny Devito joined the cast as of seasons 2 and 3 as the twins dad.

The first time they told me about this program they said to me, Its like Seinfeld on crack, well I wont make that assurance because I know a lot of people consider Seinfeld the best Sitcom ever, but I will guarantee you that you will like it. I hadnt seen such a good show since they took arrested development off the air. This is just sarcasm at its best, and I truly recommend you see it, at least download a couple of episodes through itunes... On the internet movie database it has a rating of 9.6 stars out of 10.

You can click HERE to visit the official site, or click WIKI to go to the wikipedia version of this show...




Approved.

saluuuuu

No hay comentarios: