miércoles, 23 de enero de 2008

Oscar Nominees: Best Picture

The oscar nominations are out, and as you probably already know, the author of lankuriosidad is a big fan of the movies, so if you havent seen the nominees or have no idea about the movies, we bring you the official trailer for each of the 5 best picture nominated films, here they are in no special order:


No country for old men




Juno




Atonement




There will be blood




Michael Clayton




I have not seen any of the 5 movies nominated and I hope to see them soon, before the oscars, so I can give you a better insight into them, but just by knowing what each film is about, and the whole crew behind them, my prediction for this years best picture is There Will Be Blood, the story behind it and the nice cast and director, makes it a strong contender for the golden statue... however, with the way the oscars have been in recent years... you never know...

Id love to read your opinions...


saluuuuu

2 comentarios:

Benjas dijo...

Great ide, I havent seen the movies but just saw the 5 trailers, Love them all and really want to see the films now. My vote goest to Atonement, love that kind of movies. Micheal Clayton may be strong, reminds me of a male version and more active verion od Erin Brockovich.

Thanks for the trailers.

THE TANK dijo...

you welcome benjas...