martes, 22 de enero de 2008

Super Bowl XLII

The cheeseheads have been crushed by the Giants.

As many of you already know I did a really good prediction for this past weekend's playoffs, just to remind some of you of one of them, I posted that the New York Giants, will win the game because they have gained a lot of momentum and they are already being called this years steelers, my prediction was 27-24 Giants win in OT actual score: 23-20 Giants win in OT, so, you could say I was pretty close...

With the super bowl, I see that this momentum is going to affect as well, but this time I think its going to be like the Jags-Pats game, its going to be tight at first, maybe 17-14 in favor of giants, going into halftime, but in the end, at the second half the pats are going to get back up like they did most of the season and com back to win it 34-29 when the giants score their last td, go for 2 points and dont make it, then fail to recover the onside kick...

lets see if im right this time, but I do think this will be the last Patriot Victory to get them to 19-0.

saluuuuu

3 comentarios:

Rukini dijo...

alguien mas ya se dio cuenta de q los logos estan en orden alfabetico?

THE TANK dijo...

cierto... pero que hacen los titans al final???

Doc dijo...

SB predictions

Pats scoring every (long) drive except twice on the first half and making around 17 pts. Giants losing by not less than 5 pts. (So maybe 17-10 sounds OK).
Second half, the NY Def insists and mantain a couple of scoreless drives, and Minimanning performs well. Game tied or having the NYG winning by no more than 6 pts.

Then Brady will make a Randy-Mossazo, (because the screen plays are passe) then another and Minimanning will shake under pressure and humiliate himself (I really hope not).

I pray that this can be a game like the XXXVIII SB. (It has all the potential) And the defining points are not as stressful by ending it with a Gostkowski 49y field goal.

Final ("educated")score *with weight on my heart* Pats 34, NYG 20

BUT THAT ISN'T HAPPENING

My gut feeling: NE 28, NYG 35.
But that is a different and interesting story

Go Giants!!!!