jueves, 17 de enero de 2008

URBAN REPORTS: Wheels, swimming and some jail time...

The urban reporter has been missing for a while, but now Im back and I have a lot of pictures pending to post, so its gonna be a long urban report the first of 2oo8...

The first snapshot, I was long waiting to post it, because I had seen it before, but never before I had a camera with me to take pictures... its a spare tires business and well, the funny thing is the creative way that the owner (alfonso) has created an original name for his store here it is.. btw it also applies with Telas..


.


My second one was just a stupid sign in my opinion, also worth of being here, its an advertisment I saw on a volkswagen beetle for a swimming class... just check out the ample market these guys cover... it is never too late to start taking swimming lessons, according to these guys...



Were you ever like me that you thought of your school as a jail? at least sometimes? well the architect and the owners of this school, gave the guys no chance, its a private school in San Nicolas, and i will not mention any names, maybe one of you recognizes it, but man, what a creepy design, this is just one picture, but just so you can imagine the rest when I entered I thought I was in a chinese prison... BTW the school accepts a lot of rejects, so maybe that was the intention after all....


saluuuuu

1 comentario:

Personajes dijo...

jaja pobres niños que flojera jaja y wtf con 3 a 100? jaja
te quiero gueroo