lunes, 18 de febrero de 2008

American Rock Idol

Ive never been a big fan of American Idol, but I do like the rocker talents that have come out of the show... such as, long haired Bo Bice, and no haired Chris Daughtry...

Ive always liked watching the auditions though, and I have to admit that in season 7, thanks to DVR I have not missed one single episode, and I have seen a lot of rocker talents. The final 24 were announced last week, and there are at least 9 with rock influences, as I said, Im not a big fan of the show and I dont know if this is normal or weird for a normal idol season, in my opinion a lot of rockers got throught and that is a good thing.

In this post I choose the two contestants who I want to come out the winners of the show, or at least to come out with a really good CD just like Daughtry...

My picks are:

Michael Johns and Amanda Overmyer. These look like the best rockers with the best voice...

saluuuuu

1 comentario:

Personajes dijo...

yo queria que pasara el del carrooo! pero opino que entre tus 2 picks gana Michael Johns porke la nurse esa ndams no jaja


te amo