miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2008

Iphone Gloves


I couldn't believe what I was seeing... someone actually made specially designed gloves for the Ipod touch and the Iphone... thats right, I give you the Etre Touchy gloves made by the company of the same name, based in England. I think some other company has already registered the name iGlove...

It seems that now that its winter time, many peope will be wearing gloves, but OH NO!!! gloves dont work on the iphone platform!!! so, the solution,... well I'll just spend 24 USD on some gloves that have no tip on the index and thumb... They also advertise them as stylish and fun! hahahahah I cannot believe who will buy this, then again, I do not live in a cold place...

Here is the statement made by the company:
Etre Touchy gloves are a stylish, fun and practical way to keep your hands warm while using your touchscreen phone, portable games system, media player and other electronic gadgets. Their missing thumb and index fingertips give you the freedom to touch, tap, stroke, slide and pinch your devices’ controls in any way you desire.

Click on any of the pics to go to the site...


BELOW: Some more practical, slightly stupid, uses for the gloves:



saluuuuu

No hay comentarios: