sábado, 8 de noviembre de 2008

SNAPSHOTS: Slingshot Tees

Recently I have been doing a lot of research in the design t shirts business due to a certain project I have had, and snooping around the net I found this amazing internet e-store of t shirts called Slingshot T Shirts... The concept is pretty cool, you mostly find t shirts with movie and tv shows designs, specially retro like shirts, but there is also a huge collection of graphic music shirts, plus some random logos and retro stuff. The other cool site is www.80stees.com which is mostly like this one, I just thought in Slingshot there are way better ideas and novelty shirts.

I leave you here some collection of pictures from some of the best shirts of the site, some of my favorites include the Bauer CTU shirt, the Kramer one, the heroes logo, and of course the huge Family Guy collection... the superheroes stuff is also pretty cool, anyways to visit the site just click on any of the pics or CLICK HERE.





saluuuuu

No hay comentarios: