miércoles, 3 de junio de 2009

Testees



I just bought the first season of FX's series called Testees and I gotta say its actually quite good... after reading several reviews which called the show remarkably funny, I had to see for myself, so I bought the pilot, and immediately after watching the first episode I went on to Itunes again to buy the rest of the season.

The show follows 2 friends, which have always had trouble generating a steady income, so they decide to go the easy way... working freelance for a company called Testico, this company is dedicated to doing tests to humans for all kind of purposes, you can imagine the rest.

If you are a fan of dark stupid humor, you have to see this one, kind of reminds me a little bit of HBO's flight of the concords, only without the original songs in each episode. Once again, FX has surprised me with yet another show, for they are also the network who discovered and airs Its always sunny in Philadelphia, another great dark comedy, and one of my favorites... to learn more about the program CLICK HERE or just click any of the pictures.


saluuuuu

No hay comentarios: