lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

This is the resistance

Attention all lankunauts in the blogosphere, do not be alarmed, do not try to change the website. I will be now contributing to this here blog, and there is nothing you can do about it (except, you know, complain). If you would like to know more about me, you are free to make it up for yourself, since I am not at liberty to divulge such information. My job is to warn you of the dangers of the internets, the impending zombie threat, and fill your screens with wholesome family entertainment. So what can you expect from me, you ask? Strange pictures and world news. Maybe something special every now and then, if i think you deserve it. For now, here´s a picture of the coolest car ever. Sit back and enjoy, and as Douglas Adams put it: We have normality. Anything you still can´t cope with is therefore your own problem. Please relax.



1 comentario:

THE TANK dijo...

welcome aljoga... we welcome all resistance and zombie experts...