viernes, 1 de agosto de 2008

Chris Farley Girl

Some will say Im a little late posting this, others will laugh as I laughed, turns out I found out about this little girl a while ago, and I felt I had to share it in Lankuriosidad.
A while ago we got to see the Peter Griffin double, and many people tell me I look a lot like Chris Farley, and well, for me this is cool cause Farley is one of my favorite comedians of all time. Well now, I have been defeated... I present to you The Chris Farley Girl:


It has been said that the little girl is not Farley's daughter, and is not related in any way to the late SNL comedian, however, at least in this picture she has the striking image of Chris Farley.
Ma'am I just hope your daughter never ends up living in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!


saluuuuu

No hay comentarios: