jueves, 14 de agosto de 2008

The End of an ERA

I just got my newest birthday present today, and I can only say that it is AMAZING! you know that feeling that you get, when someone gives you a present and you really really really enjoy it? well, that feeling I have right now, my parents just gave me my b-day present today, a new 13 inch black macbook.


What an improvement from my last lap, not to put up any dislikes about the first one, but I mean an apple computer changes A LOT in 3 and a half years, maybe even four... had to say goodbye to my old Powerbook G4(pictured below) , which they do not make them anymore, now they are called Macbook Pro, and before that we had the Probook, so you can see its a really old model, but like a good Mac product, it still worked pretty good.



So, by now all of the posts will come from a new computer, don't worry the quality of the posts will be the same, if not better... I just had to publish this post in way of a tribute to my old mac... and don't even think of asking for it, I already have an interested buyer!

saluuuuu

1 comentario:

Doc dijo...

nice
congrats
ahora si pa q me dejes comments de vez en cuando!!

ajajjaja