lunes, 4 de agosto de 2008

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor


As I want to make a tradition now, everytime I go to the movies with my girlfriend, I will rank the movie the following days, so you can start to get a feel of what I think about the movies, which ones I like and which ones I dont, and see if you agree or disagree.
Yesterday we went to The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, and I have to say, just by the trailer and the name of the movie I was not that attracted to it, even though Im a big fan of Rick'O Connell's adventures...

The movie was truly dissappointing, now Im not saying 1 and 2 were classics, but they were definite good entertaining family fun, which I can now say 3 isnt. First of all, I do not know why, they decided to change O'Connells wife and instead of Rachel Weisz we got to see Maria Bello on screen which was really weird after two movies together and the great chemistry they brought to the film... Then, the movie is filled with cheesy one liners like 'i hate mummies' and 'sorry pal, mummies on the loose' and so on... like the other movies, the Johnatan character is quite funny, but in this one I think they also exploited him too much, all in all, its a family movie that ceases to entertain, and is full of weird stupid scenes (the yetis coming to the rescue, the emperor transforming into a three headed dragon, and then a lion, etc...)

Lankuriosidad's Rating: 4.3

No hay comentarios: