martes, 3 de febrero de 2009

The most loyal fans



Some people say that the Soccer Fans in Monterrey are the best soccer fans in the nation, this has been said around the news in recent years... however I write this post to inform the real LOYALTY of these fans.

Last Saturday I was watching a game between Atlas and Tigres (UANL), Tigres being one of the two teams that have their team and fanbase in Monterrey, and one of the guys I was watching the game with (he knows who he is... RR) sold his LOYALTY to his team, just for a miserable 10 dollars.

Thats right, these guys say they are pretty loyal, however, he was sure that his team was going to lose the game, me, being a Rayados fan, which is the biggest rival and other team in Monterrey, made a bet with him, and I told him, I bet you 10 dollars that Tigres wins the match, he had such disbelief for his team and was so sure they were going to lose, that he took the bet... in the end the result of the game was 1-1 and we each got to keep our money, however I was really sad to see that a fan, who considers himself a part of this LOYAL fanbase, turned on his team just for 10 dollars......

This truly is the most LOYAL fanbase in the nation...


saluuuuu

No hay comentarios: